A large number of abnormal cell site problems are typically caused by the antenna system, cable and connecters, or both. It's important to have the right instrument available when either servicing or certifying cell sites for operation. The A434 RF master is the lightweight protable dianostic tool needed to accurately detect operational problems. The A434 RF master has all of the measurement functions necessary to accurately verify the site's antenna system from VSWR to power measurement. In addition, the A434 RF master makes distance-to-fault measurement to accurately pinpoint the fualt's location. Touch panel operation and a 7 inch wide TFT color display allows measurement to be easily made and displayed on the A434 RF master. Its application specific software allows for the user to easily compare and analyze measurement and generate professionals reports. A rechargeable and field installable lithium-ion battery for operating longer than three hours is part of the A434 Rf master.
- A portable lightweight instrument: <2.5 kg(5.5 lbs).
- Hanheld Operation.
- Build-in world wide signal standards and frequency channels.
- 7 inch TFT color display (Viewable in daylight).
- Easy fron pannel touch operation.
- Superior immunity to RF interference.
- Up to 1001 data points to locate long range problems.
- External USB memory.
- 6 Markers.
- Saves up to 20 users setups.
- Application software for data management.
- Saves upto 400 measurement traces.
- Saves upto 100 measurement screens.
- Alphanumeric lebeling of saved measurements.
- Automatic Time/Date stamp of saved data.
- Rechargeable field replaceable lithium-ion battery.
No. 1-3-1026 & 1027, Near Hotel Marriott, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad, Telangana, 500080, India